Intake of tea!
Outside spring, summer is coming, and the best drinks for this time are herbal teas (fees). We hasten to inform you that the House of yoga there are new herbal drink several types of fermented Ivan tea, various herbal preparations. Herbs collected in eco-friendly places of Gorny Altai. Read more about the composition and properties read on.
1. Ivan Tea labsafety “Altai Turquoise”, 520 rubles.
High-grade fermented full-leaf fireweed. We collected and processed
exclusively by hand in the Altai mountains at altitudes of 1000 m. Tea in the Russian oven dried at low temperature. The use of multi-stage fermentation method and accuracy has allowed us to maintain the integrity of the tea leaf. Dry curled leaves resemble long emerald spiral.
Tea has many beneficial properties: lowers blood pressure, Continue reading
– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
NEW! Article updated in 2013. the old “budget” version can be found nearby .
Foreword a number of times. What am I doing?
How to choose skis?
How to put skis and is it necessary?
Where and what to run?
Such or nearly such questions I regularly hear from friends at the beginning of each winter, especially after I began to participate in the 100km race. As usual, after the third or fourth repetition of the same explanation, I decided to write it down to not repeat any more :-). About and so was born this little article.
Preface number two. For whom and why?
“cross country” is a very broad concept. Formal – this is for all those who are not “mountain”. Due to traditionally different (for the West and Russia) classification and sometimes literal translations of foreign words narrower types thoroughly messed Continue reading