– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Pole dance is one of the areas of modern dance. It is called “dance pole” or “pole dancing”. In Russia, this area appeared relatively recently, but has already become epidemic. Pole dance is now taught in any decent fitness center. And this is not surprising. Pole dance is very interesting, it develops plasticity, improves flexibility and coordination, gives a huge load on the muscles, creates excitement and incredibly enhances self-esteem. Doing pylon, you don’t even have to go to the boring gym. Instead, with pleasure, to music, to check on what your body is capable.
In the classic sense pole dance is a part of Striptease. Striptease, in turn, is the well – known dance, consisting of erotic movements of her hips, strokes flowing Continue reading
NEW! Article updated in 2013. the old “budget” version can be found nearby .
Foreword a number of times. What am I doing?
How to choose skis?
How to put skis and is it necessary?
Where and what to run?
Such or nearly such questions I regularly hear from friends at the beginning of each winter, especially after I began to participate in the 100km race. As usual, after the third or fourth repetition of the same explanation, I decided to write it down to not repeat any more :-). About and so was born this little article.
Preface number two. For whom and why?
“cross country” is a very broad concept. Formal – this is for all those who are not “mountain”. Due to traditionally different (for the West and Russia) classification and sometimes literal translations of foreign words narrower types thoroughly messed Continue reading