– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
It is impossible to overestimate the benefits of exercise for health. Especially great when there is the opportunity to practice your favorite and suitable for you sport, which favorably affects the shape and General physical condition. Some people prefer training in the gym, some people like running outdoors, and choose some more serious activities, such as, for example, basketball. But if you like to swim and dance – then this is the perfect aerobic exercise for you. After all, everyone knows the
benefits of swimming in the fight against obesity. Likes and lose weight.
Surprisingly, what good is hidden in this kind of simple Continue reading
Over the long Christmas holidays and have already come to reflect on the resumption of physical activity, the more that extra few pounds precisely there. Where to start, so that was not painfully hard, but useful? Our advice is to swim!
The benefits of swimming in the pool, as a form of physical activity, it is difficult to overestimate: floating in the pool, you can seriously
improve your health and restore the body after physical and psychological injuries, and reduce/maintain weight.
The benefits of swimming in the pool is reflected in its beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system. Those who are constantly engaged in swimming, marked slowing of heart rate to 60 beats per minute or less. Continue reading