– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Prevention in CHD and complex challenge given the heterogeneity of the group of patients with CHD. It is conditionally possible to allocate prevention of congenital heart defects, prevention of adverse progression of CHD and prevention of complications of congenital heart disease.
Prevention of CHD is very complex and in most cases boils down to genetic counselling and advocacy work among the patients of the increased risk of the disease. In addition, careful observation and study of women who had contact with the rubella virus or with comorbidities that could lead to
the development of congenital heart defects.
Prevention of unfavourable development of CHD is largely confined to the timely establishment of the defect Continue reading
In all cases, adaptation is not difficult to distinguish between physiological adaptation in the form of installation activities to a new level of reference.
Scientific and technical progress deepens the relationship of society with nature, pushes the limits of the used environment, expands the range of human habitability. The intensity of natural resource development is
related to the fact that large numbers of people work in the high latitudes, within the boundaries of the coastal shelf, in the deserts. Even the mountains, until recently accessible only to mountaineers, became the area of industrial development.
Our Earth is not revealed Continue reading