– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
I must confess: I love to eat sweets after a workout! If you follow any of my diets, you already know that I recommend eating high-glycemic, super absorbable carbohydrates immediately after your workout.
Except for special low-carb phases, most diets that I have compiled, incorporating doses of carbohydrates post-workout, along with the use of creatine. protein. beta-alanine. carnitine and betaine. As a source of
post-workout carbs I prefer glucose, which can be found in such supplements as Post JYM or just in candy.
Lately I received many questions about the importance of the use of carbohydrates after training. Some people doubt the influence of carbohydrate loading after workouts for recovery and growth, while others worry that this procedure will Continue reading
In ancient times it was used as a cure for all ailments and the antidote. In the judgment of scientists is green tea is the most necessary product for improving human health. Only it retains virtually all the nutrients contained in fresh tea leaves. Green tea is very tasty, different ways of processing the tea leaves allow you to get hundreds of different varieties of green tea, they differ in taste, smell and tangy infusion.
It is scientifically proven that daily consumption of two cups of green
tea prolongs life, keeps you young and health. Why so many centenarians in Asia, where green tea is included in the daily diet of the whole population.
Thanks to the caffeine content (in a bound state with tannin) stimulates the heart and has an invigorating effect, but unlike coffee is softer and long lasting. Continue reading