– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Pole dance is one of the areas of modern dance. It is called “dance pole” or “pole dancing”. In Russia, this area appeared relatively recently, but has already become epidemic. Pole dance is now taught in any decent fitness center. And this is not surprising. Pole dance is very interesting, it develops plasticity, improves flexibility and coordination, gives a huge load on the muscles, creates excitement and incredibly enhances self-esteem. Doing pylon, you don’t even have to go to the boring gym. Instead, with pleasure, to music, to check on what your body is capable.
In the classic sense pole dance is a part of Striptease. Striptease, in turn, is the well – known dance, consisting of erotic movements of her hips, strokes flowing Continue reading
Regular exercise is essential for health – it is an indisputable fact. Only busy big cities is very difficult to find time to visit the fitness club, and the subscription price may be high. In this situation, you can go the other way – to buy a home trainer or even not one, to be able at any time to exercise your body. If You are strongly confident in their intentions to create some semblance of a “gym at home”, we may get up another question – what to choose?
Most people don’t move at all during the day, which negatively affects not
only the figure, but also the condition. To overcome the consequences of physical inactivity in the context of limited time and finances will allow aerobic exercise. They are well established as a means of weight loss, problems with the cardiovascular system, stress and insomnia. In addition, the cardio you can do while you watch TV, talk on the phone etc. repetitive motion for 15-40 minutes soothe, Continue reading