– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
NEW! Article updated in 2013. the old “budget” version can be found nearby .
Foreword a number of times. What am I doing?
How to choose skis?
How to put skis and is it necessary?
Where and what to run?
Such or nearly such questions I regularly hear from friends at the beginning of each winter, especially after I began to participate in the 100km race. As usual, after the third or fourth repetition of the same explanation, I decided to write it down to not repeat any more :-). About and so was born this little article.
Preface number two. For whom and why?
“cross country” is a very broad concept. Formal – this is for all those who are not “mountain”. Due to traditionally different (for the West and Russia) classification and sometimes literal translations of foreign words narrower types thoroughly messed Continue reading
Over the long Christmas holidays and have already come to reflect on the resumption of physical activity, the more that extra few pounds precisely there. Where to start, so that was not painfully hard, but useful? Our advice is to swim!
The benefits of swimming in the pool, as a form of physical activity, it is difficult to overestimate: floating in the pool, you can seriously
improve your health and restore the body after physical and psychological injuries, and reduce/maintain weight.
The benefits of swimming in the pool is reflected in its beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system. Those who are constantly engaged in swimming, marked slowing of heart rate to 60 beats per minute or less. Continue reading