– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Regular exercise is essential for health – it is an indisputable fact. Only busy big cities is very difficult to find time to visit the fitness club, and the subscription price may be high. In this situation, you can go the other way – to buy a home trainer or even not one, to be able at any time to exercise your body. If You are strongly confident in their intentions to create some semblance of a “gym at home”, we may get up another question – what to choose?
Most people don’t move at all during the day, which negatively affects not
only the figure, but also the condition. To overcome the consequences of physical inactivity in the context of limited time and finances will allow aerobic exercise. They are well established as a means of weight loss, problems with the cardiovascular system, stress and insomnia. In addition, the cardio you can do while you watch TV, talk on the phone etc. repetitive motion for 15-40 minutes soothe, Continue reading
Treadmill – one of the most popular cardio equipment. And this is not surprising, because the treadmill for the house activates the cardiovascular system, respiratory system and burns ligne fat, and also trains the muscles of the back and legs.
Home treadmills vary in size, system load and other characteristics. It is possible to select the treadmill you need to know more information about what are the different types of treadmills.
Types of treadmills for home
Modern treadmills can be divided into three main types. A running machine for the home is the mechanical, magnetic and electrical.
Motorized treadmill for home are the most cost-effective simulator, because the tape track rotates through the efforts of the runner. During walking or running, he gradually begins to rotate the tape. Thus, the mechanical path the electricity is not required, Continue reading