– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Pole dance is one of the areas of modern dance. It is called “dance pole” or “pole dancing”. In Russia, this area appeared relatively recently, but has already become epidemic. Pole dance is now taught in any decent fitness center. And this is not surprising. Pole dance is very interesting, it develops plasticity, improves flexibility and coordination, gives a huge load on the muscles, creates excitement and incredibly enhances self-esteem. Doing pylon, you don’t even have to go to the boring gym. Instead, with pleasure, to music, to check on what your body is capable.
In the classic sense pole dance is a part of Striptease. Striptease, in turn, is the well – known dance, consisting of erotic movements of her hips, strokes flowing Continue reading
I must confess: I love to eat sweets after a workout! If you follow any of my diets, you already know that I recommend eating high-glycemic, super absorbable carbohydrates immediately after your workout.
Except for special low-carb phases, most diets that I have compiled, incorporating doses of carbohydrates post-workout, along with the use of creatine. protein. beta-alanine. carnitine and betaine. As a source of
post-workout carbs I prefer glucose, which can be found in such supplements as Post JYM or just in candy.
Lately I received many questions about the importance of the use of carbohydrates after training. Some people doubt the influence of carbohydrate loading after workouts for recovery and growth, while others worry that this procedure will Continue reading