– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Pole dance is one of the areas of modern dance. It is called “dance pole” or “pole dancing”. In Russia, this area appeared relatively recently, but has already become epidemic. Pole dance is now taught in any decent fitness center. And this is not surprising. Pole dance is very interesting, it develops plasticity, improves flexibility and coordination, gives a huge load on the muscles, creates excitement and incredibly enhances self-esteem. Doing pylon, you don’t even have to go to the boring gym. Instead, with pleasure, to music, to check on what your body is capable.
In the classic sense pole dance is a part of Striptease. Striptease, in turn, is the well – known dance, consisting of erotic movements of her hips, strokes flowing Continue reading
For untrained runners breathing while running is one of the most difficult and not very pleasant on the senses moments. In cold weather unpleasant sensations intensified: it seems like the cold air burns your throat and lungs. How to get rid of this and get the maximum benefit and pleasure from the winter run? Stop worry about your lungs, breathe and dress up!
A little about misconceptions
When the cold air begins to burn the lungs, we begin to worry that you
might catch a cold and make a sore throat or pneumonia (highly doubtful). But actually the air enters our lungs are already warmed up.
Whatever the temperature was outside, Continue reading