– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Pole dance is one of the areas of modern dance. It is called “dance pole” or “pole dancing”. In Russia, this area appeared relatively recently, but has already become epidemic. Pole dance is now taught in any decent fitness center. And this is not surprising. Pole dance is very interesting, it develops plasticity, improves flexibility and coordination, gives a huge load on the muscles, creates excitement and incredibly enhances self-esteem. Doing pylon, you don’t even have to go to the boring gym. Instead, with pleasure, to music, to check on what your body is capable.
In the classic sense pole dance is a part of Striptease. Striptease, in turn, is the well – known dance, consisting of erotic movements of her hips, strokes flowing Continue reading
Prevention in CHD and complex challenge given the heterogeneity of the group of patients with CHD. It is conditionally possible to allocate prevention of congenital heart defects, prevention of adverse progression of CHD and prevention of complications of congenital heart disease.
Prevention of CHD is very complex and in most cases boils down to genetic counselling and advocacy work among the patients of the increased risk of the disease. In addition, careful observation and study of women who had contact with the rubella virus or with comorbidities that could lead to
the development of congenital heart defects.
Prevention of unfavourable development of CHD is largely confined to the timely establishment of the defect Continue reading