– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
The approach to training is a highly individual thing. Some people like to work on a one-on-one with the instructor, and someone who does well may not, without the team and the spirit of competition. And modern fitness offers us every opportunity. For a born “joiners” even invented a special workout at the gym – cycle.
Indoor Cycling is not only a high-intensity cardio. but still fun and social environment. Class is held on the bikes as close in design to real racing bikes. The coach sets the pace, and the whole group is riding, traveling along the mountain slopes or high-speed highway, overcoming various obstacles.
The effect of presence creates the picture on the monitor showing your move, forest trails and roads. The coach builds the lesson that the group then escapes from imaginary pursuit, chasing a world leader in Cycling, travelling through the picturesque slopes of the mountains, Continue reading
In ancient times it was used as a cure for all ailments and the antidote. In the judgment of scientists is green tea is the most necessary product for improving human health. Only it retains virtually all the nutrients contained in fresh tea leaves. Green tea is very tasty, different ways of processing the tea leaves allow you to get hundreds of different varieties of green tea, they differ in taste, smell and tangy infusion.
It is scientifically proven that daily consumption of two cups of green
tea prolongs life, keeps you young and health. Why so many centenarians in Asia, where green tea is included in the daily diet of the whole population.
Thanks to the caffeine content (in a bound state with tannin) stimulates the heart and has an invigorating effect, but unlike coffee is softer and long lasting. Continue reading