– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Prevention in CHD and complex challenge given the heterogeneity of the group of patients with CHD. It is conditionally possible to allocate prevention of congenital heart defects, prevention of adverse progression of CHD and prevention of complications of congenital heart disease.
Prevention of CHD is very complex and in most cases boils down to genetic counselling and advocacy work among the patients of the increased risk of the disease. In addition, careful observation and study of women who had contact with the rubella virus or with comorbidities that could lead to
the development of congenital heart defects.
Prevention of unfavourable development of CHD is largely confined to the timely establishment of the defect Continue reading
Treadmill – one of the most popular cardio equipment. And this is not surprising, because the treadmill for the house activates the cardiovascular system, respiratory system and burns ligne fat, and also trains the muscles of the back and legs.
Home treadmills vary in size, system load and other characteristics. It is possible to select the treadmill you need to know more information about what are the different types of treadmills.
Types of treadmills for home
Modern treadmills can be divided into three main types. A running machine for the home is the mechanical, magnetic and electrical.
Motorized treadmill for home are the most cost-effective simulator, because the tape track rotates through the efforts of the runner. During walking or running, he gradually begins to rotate the tape. Thus, the mechanical path the electricity is not required, Continue reading