– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Regular exercise is essential for health – it is an indisputable fact. Only busy big cities is very difficult to find time to visit the fitness club, and the subscription price may be high. In this situation, you can go the other way – to buy a home trainer or even not one, to be able at any time to exercise your body. If You are strongly confident in their intentions to create some semblance of a “gym at home”, we may get up another question – what to choose?
Most people don’t move at all during the day, which negatively affects not
only the figure, but also the condition. To overcome the consequences of physical inactivity in the context of limited time and finances will allow aerobic exercise. They are well established as a means of weight loss, problems with the cardiovascular system, stress and insomnia. In addition, the cardio you can do while you watch TV, talk on the phone etc. repetitive motion for 15-40 minutes soothe, Continue reading
NEW! Article updated in 2013. the old “budget” version can be found nearby .
Foreword a number of times. What am I doing?
How to choose skis?
How to put skis and is it necessary?
Where and what to run?
Such or nearly such questions I regularly hear from friends at the beginning of each winter, especially after I began to participate in the 100km race. As usual, after the third or fourth repetition of the same explanation, I decided to write it down to not repeat any more :-). About and so was born this little article.
Preface number two. For whom and why?
“cross country” is a very broad concept. Formal – this is for all those who are not “mountain”. Due to traditionally different (for the West and Russia) classification and sometimes literal translations of foreign words narrower types thoroughly messed Continue reading