– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
I must confess: I love to eat sweets after a workout! If you follow any of my diets, you already know that I recommend eating high-glycemic, super absorbable carbohydrates immediately after your workout.
Except for special low-carb phases, most diets that I have compiled, incorporating doses of carbohydrates post-workout, along with the use of creatine. protein. beta-alanine. carnitine and betaine. As a source of
post-workout carbs I prefer glucose, which can be found in such supplements as Post JYM or just in candy.
Lately I received many questions about the importance of the use of carbohydrates after training. Some people doubt the influence of carbohydrate loading after workouts for recovery and growth, while others worry that this procedure will Continue reading
The approach to training is a highly individual thing. Some people like to work on a one-on-one with the instructor, and someone who does well may not, without the team and the spirit of competition. And modern fitness offers us every opportunity. For a born “joiners” even invented a special workout at the gym – cycle.
Indoor Cycling is not only a high-intensity cardio. but still fun and social environment. Class is held on the bikes as close in design to real racing bikes. The coach sets the pace, and the whole group is riding, traveling along the mountain slopes or high-speed highway, overcoming various obstacles.
The effect of presence creates the picture on the monitor showing your move, forest trails and roads. The coach builds the lesson that the group then escapes from imaginary pursuit, chasing a world leader in Cycling, travelling through the picturesque slopes of the mountains, Continue reading