– Tell me, Professor, do you do morning exercises?
– Certainly. My every day starts with twelve exercises on the study of the joints and warm up all muscle groups.
– What about running, dumbbell?
– No, these exercises I do not include in the charge.
– Do you think that they cannot help?
– On the contrary. They are very important for health, especially running. But enough for me three twenty-minute runs a week. I have them in the evenings.
Running, as well as skiing, swimming, dumbbell, is a good training, which gives me pleasure and helps to constantly be in shape, to preserve good health.
– Do the exercises – this is not a drill?
– No. Training promotes Continue reading
Regular exercise is essential for health – it is an indisputable fact. Only busy big cities is very difficult to find time to visit the fitness club, and the subscription price may be high. In this situation, you can go the other way – to buy a home trainer or even not one, to be able at any time to exercise your body. If You are strongly confident in their intentions to create some semblance of a “gym at home”, we may get up another question – what to choose?
Most people don’t move at all during the day, which negatively affects not
only the figure, but also the condition. To overcome the consequences of physical inactivity in the context of limited time and finances will allow aerobic exercise. They are well established as a means of weight loss, problems with the cardiovascular system, stress and insomnia. In addition, the cardio you can do while you watch TV, talk on the phone etc. repetitive motion for 15-40 minutes soothe, Continue reading
Prevention in CHD and complex challenge given the heterogeneity of the group of patients with CHD. It is conditionally possible to allocate prevention of congenital heart defects, prevention of adverse progression of CHD and prevention of complications of congenital heart disease.
Prevention of CHD is very complex and in most cases boils down to genetic counselling and advocacy work among the patients of the increased risk of the disease. In addition, careful observation and study of women who had contact with the rubella virus or with comorbidities that could lead to
the development of congenital heart defects.
Prevention of unfavourable development of CHD is largely confined to the timely establishment of the defect Continue reading